Friday, 16 December 2011

Countdown to Christmas

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. It's my first Christmas where I'm cooking the dinner.

ARGHHHHH!!!

I've opted for the traditional Turkey covered in bacon on a bed of shallots with pecan, sausage and chestnut stuffing, mashed potatoes and goose fat roasties of course, but I will be doing cabbage with cubes of pancetta (Louis is not a massive fan of cabbage but I'm sure the allure of bacon will keep him content)

I have planned a starter of baked Camembert with onion marmalade or leek and potato soup for the cheese haters.

Christmas pud and trifle for dessert after a few baileys and party games.

Feeling festive if it goes to pot atleast I'll be surrounded by my loved ones

SO what are you cooking for Christmas? Turkey? Duck? Goose? Nutloaf? Do tell.......

And remember

NO DRAMA! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comment, question or opinion on my blog. I'd love to hear from you and your experiences.

Thank you!