Monday, 12 September 2011

Paneer

Ok so last night I cooked paneer tikka masala for my partner. Paneer is an Indian curd cheese that you cube and fry in a little oil until it's golden brown on all sides and then you can add it to anything.

So here you can see my efforts. Paneer is a strange texture, it's crispy on the outside and you hear a squeak inside your mouth when you chew but it's not unpleasant it's rather enjoyable! It also has a slight creamyness which works well with spicy food. I'm in no way a vegetarian but I would pick Paneer over tofu if given the choice.

So how about trying it next time you wanna make an indian dish?


Happy experimenting!


No drama. Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comment, question or opinion on my blog. I'd love to hear from you and your experiences.

Thank you!