Monday, 12 September 2011

Hello

Ok The best thing to do is start with me I guess. I'm Sammie, I live with my partner Louis and a crazy cat called Hobbes in a two bedroomed house in Manchester. I'm a personnel officer and Lou is a case progressor. My love and passion is in cooking. My favourite spice is cumin and my favourite herb is coriander. I love Mexican, Indian and Italian food but give me a good steak and I'll be happy. So I guess if you don't like food we ain't gonna get on! This blog is going to be all about my trials, tribulations and tastes.

Just a 22 year old with a whisk, wooden spoon and frying pan.


No drama.


Just a few fine things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comment, question or opinion on my blog. I'd love to hear from you and your experiences.

Thank you!